This year has been a really long year. In the macro-level, things just do not seem to fall to their right places. I guess, the same goes for my life as well. It has been a roller-coaster ride so I wanted to look back and reminisce the few moments when I actually felt that I lived. So before this year finally comes to an end, I will be sharing some of the highlights of my 2016.
This blog entry series will be composed of few chunked blog entries, each pertaining to a single event or thought that has been of great significance to my 2016. The following are the contents of this series:
- UPLB February Fair 2016
- Mindoro Fieldwork
- Wet Fest x MilesExperience Album Launch
- Jack Daniel’s Future Legends Indie Fest
- 12 Monkey’s Anniversary Gig
- My First College Party
- Autotelic’s Papunta Pabalik Album Launch
- Pride March
- That 20% Spontaneous and 80% Planned Adventure
Coincidentally, I have 10 highlights for my 2016. Well, I hope to finish all entries before 2017. Let’s do this.